BSNL APN Settings – 2G/3G/GPRS
Note that you can get the full settings by using the USSD code for the BSNL network as follows. You can get internet settings for BSNL 2G/3G , delivered on your mobile by sending an SMS GPRS to 53733. This will then return your settings to you.
- For the operator, set it to BSNL.
- The APN for GPRS connections should be set to “bsnlnet”.
- For WAP connections, use “bsnlwap” as the APN.
- The access number can be either *99# or 99**1#.
- Leave the username and password fields blank.
- Set the authentication type to normal.
- Enable the proxy for your connection.
- The proxy address should be set to 10.220.67.131.
- If you have a Wap 1.0 device, set the port to 9201. For Wap 2.0 devices, set it to 8080.
BSNL APN Settings
|Access Number||*99# or *99***1#|
|Port||9201 for Wap 1.0 device8080 for Wap 2.0 device|