If you want to hard reset Huawei Ascend Y220 then these are the instructions as shown below. There is more than one way to hard reset you mobile phone as there is a soft reset as well as a factory reset for the Huawei Ascend Y220. The Huawei Ascend Y220 works in almost the same reset as the Huawei P20 Lite as well as the Huawei P9 mobile phone. You can search this website for more information. Note that you must make a backup of your mobile phone but also ensure that you have stored and saved all your settings and messages.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y220
Note the options below and again ensure that you mobile phone is fully charged as the battery dying while it is being reset will damage the phone permanently. Ensure it is fully charged and then ensure that you have made a backup of your data, photos and settings with backup software. Follow the instructions below to start the complete the process.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y220
Factory Reset Huawei Ascend Y220
To soft reset you need to turn off the phone and remove the battery and then insert the battery and restart the phone again. You can also see the other versions in the Huawei stable such as the Huawei P20 Lite as well as the Huawei P9 which has also been added onto this website.
Reset Huawei Ascend Y220To perform a hard reset on your Huawei Ascend Y220, carefully follow these steps. Likewise see the Hard Reset Galaxy S5 as well. So ensuring you utilize the appropriate buttons and options at each stage:
- Once the phone is powered off, simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up button along with the Power button. Maintain this hold until the Recovery Menu appears on the screen. This combination of buttons triggers the device to enter a special mode where you can access various reset options.
- Once the Recovery Menu becomes visible, release both buttons. Take a moment to ensure you are on the correct screen.
- To navigate through the available options, use the Volume buttons. Scroll through the menu until you find the option that says “wipe data/factory reset.” This option allows you to erase all user data and restore the device to its original factory settings.
- Once you’ve located the “wipe data/factory reset” option, press the Power button to select it. This action confirms your choice to proceed with the reset.
- A confirmation prompt will appear on the screen, asking you to confirm the deletion of all user data. To proceed, navigate to the option that says “Yes-delete all user data” using the Volume buttons, and then press the Power button to accept.
- After confirming the deletion of user data, the device will begin the reset process. Allow the process to complete, as it may take some time.
- Once the reset is finished, you will return to the Recovery Menu. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the option that says “reboot system now.” This option restarts the device and applies the changes made during the factory reset.
- To confirm the restart, press the Power button. The device will then initiate the reboot process, and upon completion, it will restart with the original factory settings.